Young Choices, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that develops tobacco prevention programs for children, adults, schools, churches, community organizations and businesses.
Don Young’s versatile program on the hazards of tobacco includes stark pictures of himself, his personal story, and that of others who have suffered tobacco’s devastating effects.
While there are many prevention programs from which to choose, Young Choices is the most effective program of its kind. If you are a teacher, counselor, or business person trying to prevent or reduce smoking, a Young Choices presentation will definitely make an impact on your audience. We cordially invite you to be one of the next thousand to be touched by the story of a survivor.
Who Can Benefit?
Everyone! Most children and adults know there are health risks involved with smoking and chewing tobacco, but nothing illustrates reality better than seeing Don Young in person and hearing his story firsthand. If you’d like to help save lives, call or e-mail Young Choices now to schedule a presentation.
Don is associated with the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Tobacco-Free Missouri – St. Louis Coalition
- Program for the Elimination of Cancer Disparities (PECaD) at Siteman Cancer Center, St. Louis, Missouri
- St. Joseph Health Center – St. Charles, Missouri
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital – St. Louis, Missouri
- Children’s Hospital – St. Louis, Missouri
- Healthy Communities St. Charles County – Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Task Force, St. Charles, Missouri
- National Council of Alcohol & Drug Abuse (NCADA)
- Missouri Group Against Smoking Pollution (GASP)
- other organizations that work against tobacco and drug use